RELATIONSHIP DESIGN PLAN
What is a Relationship Design Plan?
There is a broad spectrum of Relationship Designs and within it, there are ranges
of values or sets of related qualities. These values and qualities
dominate the specific mate emphasis and there are 9 dominant relationship design specific mates.
You know the saying, "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail." Failing to plan means you have no intention to plan. Relationship design plan has everything to do with your intention to plan - to plan love success.
If you are planning on sharing life with a lifemate it is good idea to plan love success.
Within the relationship design plan is the common goal. Underlying the common goal is intention. Intention is everything. The impact of intention in your choice of relationship design is far reaching. Intention is a course of action that one intends to follow. Intention is an aim that guides action; an objective.
The purpose of an intention is often referred with respect to marriage: honorable intentions. So do you have honorable intentions for your relationship design plan? Is it all about you or are your really coming together to share a life with a common goal.
Purpose strengthens the idea of resolution or determination: "Her purpose was to discover if her boyfriend intended to commit to the relationship long term or keep things casual."
The common goal suggests an idealistic or long-term purpose: The lovers embarked on their love journey goal to travel the world while raising a family and home-schooling the children.
The objective of the relationship design plan often implies that the common goal can be reached: The couple's actions clearly followed the premeditated objective of their common goal of being 'adventure' mates.
Everybody Loves Love® (and Sex)
Everybody loves love. Because there is such an intense primal urge of men and women to mate, and men's sex drive area in the brain is 2.5 times larger than women's, sex is major driver in humans. So just keep everyone happy and aroused, SEX is the RED HOT Ring of desire of the Love Bucket.
Lifestyle is another ring of desire of the Love Bucket. Here we are talking about LOVER RELATIONSHIPS: Between two consenting adults who have deep love and affection for one another.
Living a happy life and a fulfilling lifestyle, reflects the attitudes and values of two lovers. A couple, lovers, or husband and wife often share a set of attitudes, habits, or possessions associated with a particular lifestyle. Sometimes arguments start when one person in a relationship feels the other is spending money beyond their lifestyle.
Keeping “The Love Bucket®” filled has a lot to do with relationship design, in particular, how you plan your lifestyle together. If you are not in a relationship, now is the time to determine what's important to you so you have the possiblity of creating your relationship x factor.
Get clarity on your relationship design plan. This will affect your lifestyle choices and your dating choices. If you are a man, I recommend checking out Dating Dynamics which is the dating black book for men. Attract women who you can win with. It doesn't matter if she is "out of your league" it matters that you can please and satisfy her and FILL HER LOVE BUCKET.
Back to lifestyle, when you share in life, ideally you share in your relationship design lifestyle. Within your relationship design is a common goal. It takes forethought and clear thinking to know your common goal. If you don't have a match on your common goal or it is so far off on the relationship design spectrum, the relationship will not last long.
If you don't plan your relationship design there will be rocky roads ahead. The common goal is the glue that holds things together in a relationship. Yes, it is true that some people have no plan and just accept a relationship by default. That is just subsistence living like accepting a steady meal of junk food when the choice of fine dining is available to you by simply planning.
Planning your lifestyle with your common goal in mind affects future activities. Just like you wouldn't be getting drunk every night if you had a goal of joining the Olympic Team, your day-to-day actions are influenced by your common goal.
The phases of relationship from dating, to accommodating, to established often happen without clear forethought or intention. Real Love Dynamics include the clear intention of a specific relationship design which can foster the possibility of experiencing true lovematism.
When you relate to your lover from the power position of being a “prorelator” the respect and love you share is expanded. When you identified and make the choice of your relationship design, your common goal becomes clearer to both lovers. A prorelator knows how to respond and listen to keep the common goal of a relationship moving forward in a positive, love and passion-filled direction. That’s love’s true north and real love dynamics working in harmony.
Sherrie Rose is known for her LOVE BUCKET concept and for the phrase: "He WINS + She's HAPPY =Your SEX LIFE is Enhanced." That's actually the Love Bucket® Formula.
The most passionate love relationships are filled with sexual dynamics and having clarity of purpose in your relationship design will boost sexual intimacy and stoke the smoldering fires of passion.
"It is not enough to be well-intentioned; one must strive to put those intentions into action in a capable way." ~Andrew Cohen
"Clear INTENTION in your relationship design is the key to safe navigation when the sea gets rocky in your love relationship."
~The Love Linguist
"Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities, because it is the quality which guarantees all others."
"It takes serious COURAGE to make a commitment to a love relationship."
~The Love Linguist
This webpage has been generated by love for your pleasure. Thank you for being here.
Some definitions for the words "relationship", "designs", "power", "plan" and more from: http://www.thefreedictionary.com
RELATIONSHIP definition as in relationship designs
1. The condition or fact of being related; connection or association.
2. Connection by blood or marriage; kinship.
3. A particular type of connection existing between people related to or having dealings with each other: has a close relationship with his siblings.
4. A romantic or sexual involvement
5. An emotional or sexual affair or liaison.
6. The mutual dealings, connections, or feelings that exist between two parties, countries, people, etc. a business relationship
DESIGNS definition as in relationship designs
v. de·signed, de·sign·ing, de·signs
a. To conceive or fashion in the mind; invent: design a good excuse for not attending the conference.
b. To formulate a plan for; devise: designed a marketing strategy for the new product.
2. To plan out in systematic, usually graphic form: design a building; design a computer program.
3. To create or contrive for a particular purpose or effect: a game designed to appeal to all ages.
4. To have as a goal or purpose; intend.
5. To create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner.
1. To make or execute plans.
2. To have a goal or purpose in mind.
3. To create designs.
LIFESTYLE definition as in relationship design lifestyle
life·style also life-style or life style
A way of life or style of living that reflects the attitudes and values of a person or group: "It was a millionaire's lifestyle on the pocketbook of a hairdresser" (People).
1. a set of attitudes, habits, or possessions associated with a particular person or group
2. such attitudes, etc., regarded as fashionable or desirable
PLAN definition as in relationship design plan
1. A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective: a plan of attack.
2. A proposed or tentative project or course of action
3. A systematic arrangement of elements or important parts; a configuration or outline: the plan of a story.
4. A drawing or diagram made to scale showing the structure or arrangement of something.
5. In perspective rendering, one of several imaginary planes perpendicular to the line of vision between the viewer and the object being depicted.
v. planned, plan·ning, plans
1. To formulate a scheme or program for the accomplishment, enactment, or attainment of: plan a campaign.
2. To have as a specific aim or purpose; intend: They plan to buy a house.
3. To draw or make a graphic representation of.
To make plans.
POWER definition as in relationship design power
1. The ability or capacity to perform or act effectively.
2. A specific capacity, faculty, or aptitude. Often used in the plural: her powers of concentration.
3. Strength or force exerted or capable of being exerted; might. See Synonyms at strength.
4. The ability or official capacity to exercise control; authority.
5. A person, group, or nation having great influence or control over others: the western powers.
6. The might of a nation, political organization, or similar group.
7. Forcefulness; effectiveness: a novel of unusual power.
MATE definition as in relationship design "culture mate"
1. One of a matched pair: the mate to this glove.
2. A spouse.
a. Either of a pair of animals or birds that associate in order to propagate.
b. Either of a pair of animals brought together for breeding.
a. A person with whom one is in close association; an associate.
b. Chiefly British A good friend or companion.
c. A person with whom one shares living quarters.
v. mat·ed, mat·ing, mates
1. To join closely; pair.
2. To unite in marriage.
3. To pair (animals) for breeding.
1. To become joined in marriage.
a. To be paired for reproducing; breed.
b. To copulate.
COMMON definition as in relationship common goal
a. Belonging equally to or shared equally by two or more; joint: common interests.
b. Of or relating to the community as a whole; public: for the common good. See Usage Note at mutual.
1. Having the same relationship each to the other: mutual predators.
2. Directed and received by each toward the other; reciprocal: mutual respect.
3. Possessed in common: mutual interests.
GOAL definition as in relationship common goal
1. The purpose toward which an endeavor is directed; an objective. See Synonyms at intention.
a. The finish line of a race.
b. A specified structure or zone into or over which players endeavor to advance a ball or puck.
c. The score awarded for such an act.
a. A noun or noun phrase referring to the place to which something moves.
INTENTION definition as in relationship design intention
1. A course of action that one intends to follow.
a. An aim that guides action; an objective.
b. intentions Purpose with respect to marriage: honorable intentions.
Synonyms: intention, intent, purpose, goal, end, aim, object, objective
These nouns refer to what one plans to do or achieve. Intention simply signifies a course of action that one proposes to follow: It is my intention to take a vacation next month.
Intent more strongly implies deliberateness: The executor complied with the testator's intent.
Purpose strengthens the idea of resolution or determination: "His purpose was to discover how long these guests intended to stay" (Joseph Conrad).
Goal may suggest an idealistic or long-term purpose: The college's goal was to raise ten million dollars for a new library.
End suggests a long-range goal: The candidate wanted to win and pursued every means to achieve that end.
Aim stresses the direction one's efforts take in pursuit of an end: The aim of most students is to graduate.
An object is an end that one tries to carry out: The object of chess is to capture your opponent's king.
Objective often implies that the end or goal can be reached: The report outlines the committee's objectives.
[Middle English entencioun, from Old French intention, from Latin intenti, intentin-, from intentus, intent, from past participle of intendere, to direct attention; see intend.]
SPECTRUM definition as in relationship design spectrum
n. pl. spec·tra (-tr) or spec·trums
1. Physics The distribution of a characteristic of a physical system or phenomenon, especially:
a. The distribution of energy emitted by a radiant source, as by an incandescent body, arranged in order of wavelengths.
b. The distribution of atomic or subatomic particles in a system, as in a magnetically resolved molecular beam, arranged in order of masses.
2. A graphic or photographic representation of such a distribution.
a. A range of values of a quantity or set of related quantities.
b. A broad sequence or range of related qualities, ideas, or activities: the whole spectrum of 20th-century thought.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself: Are you a student of love? What is the future of love? Do you know real love dynamics? What are the 5 Love Dynamics? Do you know how to fill the love bucket of your lover?